I like useing other networks as thay are fun and intresting but simply just other parts of the internet like people just host a normal website like thay would on the clearnet but it's on some othernet, anyway this is a list of networks I have discovered and there status and whatnot. enjoy!
- TOR .onion hidden services: installed and running on main pc. contains development site.
- IPFS / IPNS: contains manualy updated version of website. dockerized
- CJDNS: I used to have it installed but not anymore and there is no intrest in installing it again unless there is a spesific website I need to go to or am board enough to install it again
- YGGDRASIL: installed in vm, contains website updated via cron on the the 6th hour repeated (0 */6 * * *)
- I2P: tested once in a vm but too confuseing to use, will have to check it out again, it seems very intresting it has some kind of new email system?!
- LOKI: installed and is greate! I recommended but haven't looked into custom .loki
- ZERONET: not running but installed in docker. needs much polish and sadly portforwarding for website hosting
- FREENET: was unable to install so not useing it
- ANONET: simply not wort it, difficult to setup and would only resolv 1 ip. It was also last updated in 2006 as of 2021